mercredi 20 juin 2012

Biannual Blogathon bash

Hello to all,

                   while i'm waiting for my medecine, i've decided that i was going to try to motivate myself a bit. Being sick i'm late in my reviews and about what i thought doing on the blog so i decided to participate or at least try to participate in a blogathon.( if i'm at least a bit better then*hope*)

So this blogathon is organised by biannual blogathon bash and start from friday 22june at 8am Est ( i will have to check when it's is in my country) and finish on 8am ( est ) on the 25 june.
You still have time to enter so if you want to make some improvement on your blog , you can try it- it's my first experience so i hope i won't disappoint


all the best

2 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for joining! How nice to have a blog in another language join us!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. hi, i'm happy to join you but i'm also really afraid to disappoint because i'm still feeling so unwell ç_ç but i will do my best( but not the translation of all post that will be for another time)

    RépondreSupprimer