dimanche 3 janvier 2016

2016 Reading Challenge part 1 ( the usual ones)

Hello to all,


 First Sunday of 2016 so time for me to think a little more about which challenge i will undertake...a lot of those i did in teh past were cancelled by their host so i have been loking in some i took in the past but not each year and some news

 To start the annual ones which i do every year so far:

 goodreads, the most common one that you can see on my profile

and

TBR Pile reading Challenge hosted by Evie from Bookish Lifestyle

image2

This one is simple you have to read books that are in your TBR pile from several months and that were released in 2015 or earlier.

You can sign up and check all the rules Here  i will put my progress on the 2016 challenges page

As always i prefer to start low so i'm aiming to level 1 1-10 A Firm Handshake


Are there some challenge that you participate in each year? Which ones and for how long?



2 commentaires:

  1. I don't participate in any organized challenge. On January 1st I started a personal challenge for 2016 - Read something from my TBR pile daily. Keeping track in a wonderful notebook I received for Christmas. Thanks Miki. Currently reading Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. *hugs*

      it was pleasure and doing his own challenge is a really good way to do it as well

      Supprimer